Chaos Dice Set

ban-1

The Mark of Chaos Set

The Chaos dice are 3D-sculpted custom dice that can be used for an array of games; each die is printed in a specialist extra strong durable resin allowing for super fine craftsmanship with a strong and resilient finish. The Chaos Dice are housed in a hollow structure made up of chaotic elements and encrusted with demonic runes. The chaos set comes in both physical and printable forms allowing for the dice to be made in a number of materials from plastic to metal.The set includes D4, D6, D8, D10, D12 and D20.

the launch date is 2020 make sure you sign up for email updates on this project! – via this link:

Once you have signed up at http://bluewizardgaming.com/signup/ we will email you a link to the preorder store.

The Chaos D4 The Chaos D6 The Chaos D8 The Chaos D12 The Choas D20

63 thoughts on “Chaos Dice Set

1. Jeffrey Asbell says:

I noticed that it’s said 6 set of dice do we not get the second d-10 for the tenth position? Also don’t see the D10 in photos… has me worried but I’m also very excited because style just looks soo good!

2. Kevin Hurd says:

I play D&D 3.5 every Saturday night and my character Xavros the Magnificent must have those dice to determine successes it failures. Please let me know when the Chaos set becomes available for purchase.

3. Creed says:

Will there be an option to order multiple D4’s, D6’s, etc? I have a wizard who would love to role multiple of these at a time for his spells

4. Phaet says:

The posted date is sep 19th 2018. Ideally we will see the unique dice marked for release in 2019.. But I dont think anyone here has an exact date…

5. Evan says:

Hi, according to your site the chaos dice are a hollow structure and they look amazing but in the pictures in Kickstarter they look completely solid (still amazing but not at all hollow). The d20 also looks completely different. What’s it gonna be finally?

• BlueWizardGaming says:

Hi Evan the set is completely solid this is an old blog post 🙂 the ones you will get are the ones from the kickstarter.